The other day the kids and I went grocery shopping. As we walked past the powdered milk, Boston started screaming, "We need to buy cow food." I couldn't figure out what he was talking about, so I let him out of the cart so that he could show me. He ran over to the powdered milk and grabbed the box which had a cow on the front and continued to say, "We need to buy cow food. Grandpa's cows are hungry."
Here's one from Nalea. As some of you know she is playing T-ball this summer and I am helping to coach her team. Yesterday we were getting ready for her game and I asked her to go and change her clothes and get ready for the game. She came out wearing her T-ball shirt (which is a royal blue color), olive green capri's that have white flowers down the side of the leg, and bright pink and red striped socks. I told her that she looked very cute, but said that maybe she should go and put some levi's on with white socks. She explained, "Mom, I'm just trying to add some color to this outfit." After a comment like that I couldn't argue. She wore her colorful outfit to the game, and we were suprised to find out that it was team picture day. Needless to say she looked colorful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love your kids! they are so funny I could just kiss nalea for doing that, so funny!
Blake didn't get to play this year we moved here to late to sign up. We signed him up for soccor we will see how that goes
That outfit sure was colorful. And deciding to do that on her own, you've got a smartie on your hands!
Oh sad I miss you guys so much. Boston and Nalea are so cute and funny. Lincoln is a adorable. It makes me homesick to look at all your pictures, but i love you guys. Its amazing what changes in 6 weeks love ya Mikel
Post a Comment