Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Baby Cousin

Here is some pictures of Nalea and Boston's new baby cousin, Cooper. They think he is the greatest!
Whenever he comes over to visit, they both fight over who gets to hold him first.
Boston, however, gets tired of holding him pretty quickly. He can't sit still for too long!
Look at what a BIG helper I have! Nalea is going to be a great baby sitter. And since Cooper has arrived, Nalea isn't quite so sad to have another little brother.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, those are adorable. I bet they are very excited to have a little boy come into their home soon. So glad you shared those cute pictures.

Stacy said...

So cute, I wish we were there to hold him. Please tell Rachel we said hello and ask if we can have her blog adress so we can keep in touch

Rachel Urie said...

Dang whos' cute baby is that anyway? I'm just kidding, man we have some cute kids though :)